Marla Cobin, Ph.D., L.C.S.W.
Dr. Marla Cobin is a licensed clinical social worker and a clinical sexologist. She works with adolescents and adults and specializes in the LGBTQ community. Dr. Cobin utilizes an eclectic approach combining relational, cognitive behavioral, solutions focused, and mind-body approaches. Dr. Cobin is an EMDR practioner and utilizes this approach with many of her clients who come to therapy with histories of trauma.
Professional License, Credentials, and Memberships:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Fully trained EMDR clinician with additional specialized training
- Member, EMDRIA (EMDR International Association)
- Member, Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Workers
- Member, National Adoption Council